Archive for Community Food Drive & Scholarship Fundraiser
Dear Sponsor/Community Partner:
Feed Our Children Ministries, Inc. in partnership with Agape International is proud to announce our Community Food Drive and Scholarship Fundraiser. Due to the paucity of college scholarships and the lack of resources for the elderly, homeless and economically disadvantaged, we are compelled to coordinate this community event. It promises to be history-making and will bring together a broad cross-section of community leaders. We expect this event to provide hope, encouragement and support.
The fundraiser will be held on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at Covenant Missionary Baptist Church located at 4610 East Hanna Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33610 beginning with a Community Food Drive (which consists of non-perishable donated items) at 6 p.m. and the Scholarship Fundraiser at 7 p.m. The program will feature gospel singing, poetry, youth scholarship essay reading, steppers and much more.
The 2012 College Scholarship recipients are:
- Mattie Moss-Clark Music Scholarship Recipient Winston Lightbody who is a graduate of Blake Senior High School. He is a musician and head drum major in the Marching Band. He will be attending the University of Central Florida in the fall majoring in Sports Medicine.
- Mattie Moss-Clark Music Scholarship Recipient Nadine Young who is a graduate of Blake Senior High School. She is talented in dance and has distinguished herself as a student leader. She will be attending the University of South Florida in the fall majoring in Pre-Law.
- Trayvon Martin Memorial Scholarship RecipientJocelyn Jones is a graduate of Wharton High School. She is involved in the Junior ROTC and many other community service organizations. She will be attending Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University majoring in Business Administration.
We are excited to extend an opportunity to join with us by becoming a sponsor/community partner. Benefits of this partnership include:
Bridging the Gap Level $500
* Company logo will appear in the program * Sponsorship Recognition during the event
* Half-Page Color Advertisement in the program * 2 reserved seats at the VIP reception
Focusing on the Future Level $1,000
* Company logo on the program & the event banner
* Sponsorship Recognition at the event
* Full-Page Color Advertisement in the program
* 4 reserved seats at the VIP reception
Exceeding Where It Counts Level $2,000
* Company logo on the program & the event banner * Sponsorship Recognition at the event
* Full-page Color Advertisement in the program
* 6 reserved seats at the VIP reception
* Company name and logo on all media announcements and press releases
We look forward to working collaboratively with your organization for this event. Please make all checks payable to our fiscal agent, Agape International which is a not-for-profit organization with the Tax ID number is 30-0262637. All contributions are tax deductible. Mail your donations to OMJ Event Planning & Consulting (C/O Agape International) P.O. Box 46321, Tampa, FL 33646. For questions concerning this community event, feel free to call Mr. Steve Marshall, with OMJ Event Planning & Consulting at 813.409.0060 or via email at email@example.com.
Please forward your tax-deductible donation no later than Monday, June 25, 2012 to the address provided above. We trust we can count on your organization as one of the Bay Area’s companies that share in our vision for this Community Food Drive (which consists of non-perishable donated items) and Scholarship Fundraiser.
Steve Marshall, OMJ Event Consulting & Planning
Community Food Drive & Scholarship Fundraiser Event Planner